- “Website” means “courseworkhelpuk.co.uk”
- “Company” means “organization offering its services to its customers”
- “Customers” are “the people facilitating by the services of the company”
- “Product” is in the form of “the document that is provided through email”
- • Order can be placed online via the order form or through email.
- • If you are placing an order then it means that you have agreed to our terms and conditions, and will be using our products for the non-commercial use.
- • After placing the order the order our team would confirm your order and you would be needed to make the payment.
Please notethat you are needed to make full payment in advance. Your work will be started as soon as you make the payment.
You can make the payment through Pay pal, Western Union and online banking.
You can contact us via live chat to get the answers of your questions or to get the updates for your work. We are also available through email and call.
Use Our Products
- All the products we provide to our customers should not be used for the commercial purpose.
- You are needed to reference our products properly if you are using them
- You are not allowed to put your name on our products.
When the product is delivered to our customers, we also give its copyrights to them.
Revision And Refund
In case if you are not satisfied with the work we provided to you; you can ask us for the revision. For more details visit our revision policy page.
We also provide our customers with money back guarantee under the conditions of our money refund policy, if they are not satisfied with our work. Though we request them to first ask us for the revision before asking for the refund.
We know that plagiarism is not acceptable at any cost so we are committed to provide our customers with plagiarism free work.
Please note that we won't be responsible for the plagiarized work provided by you for editing and proofreading purpose.
Your order will be delivered to you via email. We would not be responsible if the student won’t be able to submit his work on time due to his mistake. We are only responsible to deliver the work on time, further submission is the responsibility of the student.